[Is the instant sea cucumber cooked]_Cooked food_Is it
If you go to Dalian for a business trip, you can see a lot of shops selling sea cucumbers in the waiting room of Dalian Railway Station. Most of them sell instant sea cucumbers because they are convenient for people to eat.
Many people don’t know about instant sea cucumber, so they usually ask the shop assistant if the instant sea cucumber is cooked?
Ready-to-eat sea cucumbers are already processed in the factory, and people can eat them directly or eat them after a short processing.
First, what is ready-to-eat sea cucumber? Ready-to-eat sea cucumber is made by processing dried ginseng, and does not need to be freshly prepared.
This is because fresh ginseng is rapidly self-dissolving after being salvaged and must be processed as soon as possible, so there is no way to directly process it into instant sea cucumber.
Ready-to-eat sea cucumbers are divided into high-pressure and ready-to-eat sea cucumbers.
High-pressure ready-to-eat sea cucumbers are sea cucumbers that have been dried and simmered, and then steamed and processed. They can be eaten directly.
The high-pressure instant sea cucumber polysaccharides are not lost and can be fully absorbed and utilized by the human body.
Freeze-dried ready-to-eat sea cucumbers are processed sea cucumber products using FD aerospace freeze-drying technology.
However, the active ingredients are still retained, and the multi-elements in the freeze-dried instant sea cucumber are still difficult to absorb and use, and nutritional loss will be encountered during the foaming process.
Second, the sea cucumber is warm, has nourishing fetuses, yielding kidney, replenishing kidney and essence, nourishing yin and yang, and regulating yin and yang tonic effect.
The general population can eat.
The people who are more suitable for eating are as follows: 1. People with impotence, nocturnal emission, kidney yang deficiency, and frequent urination; 2. Malnutrition, insufficient blood, and postpartum physical weakness; 3, hypertension,Coronary heart disease, hyperlipidemia, arteriosclerosis can be eaten; 4, cancer patients and radiotherapy, chemotherapy, patients after surgery can be eaten; 5, nephritis, hepatitis, diabetes and liver cirrhosis ascites and neurasthenia can be eaten;6, edible for people with hemophilia and easy bleeding.
Third, the method of ready-to-eat sea cucumbers. Ready-to-eat sea cucumbers, as the name suggests, can be opened and eaten. However, ready-to-eat sea cucumbers can be eaten in more than one way.Do it!
1. Preparation of sea cucumber millet porridge: Instant sea cucumber, millet, pork ribs, seasoning preparation steps: 1) Open the instant sea cucumber bag, rinse with water, and cut into small pieces for later use.
2) Wash Xiaomi for future use.
3) Wash the ribs, cut into small pieces and put them on a plate for later use.
4) Add millet together with sea cucumber and pork ribs to the pot of water, and boil on fire.
5), continue to cook Wuhuowenwenhuo, and season with salt according to personal taste.
2. Preparation of cold sea cucumber ingredients: sea cucumber, garlic, coriander, seasoning preparation steps: 1) Wash the boiled water cucumber with cold water, cut into thin slices or cut into small cubes for later use.
2) Add an appropriate amount of salt, sugar, vinegar, monosodium glutamate, garlic paste and parsley to the minced sea cucumber powder and mix well.
3, sea cucumber mutton soup ingredients preparation: sea cucumber, mutton, ginger, green onion, pepper, seasoning production steps: 1) after the sea cucumber softened with warm water, cut the ginseng body, remove the internal organs, wash, and then boiledRemove for about 10 minutes.
2), pour the processed sea into the bowl together with the water, soak 2?
3) Wash the mutton, cut it into small pieces after removing blood, add an appropriate amount of water, and simmer over low heat.
4) When the lamb is cooked, cut the sea cucumber into small pieces and cook together.
5) After boiling for about 15 minutes, add ground ginger, shallot segments, ground pepper and refined salt.